Date: 16 – 18 September 2020
Live-streamed each day from 09:00–17:00 hrs (BST)
This course will now be live-streamed. Participants will also be able to access the archived version for four weeks after the event.
This three-day course provides an update on renal transplantation for nephrology clinicians, trainee renal transplant surgeons and nurses specialising in this field.
Through lectures, case-based discussions and small group workshops, the course covers clinical aspects of kidney transplants, from donor and recipient selection through to surgical and medical management post-transplant.
The course will help you:
- understand how to assess kidney donors and recipients, the critical features of surgical transplantation, tissue typing and the medical management of kidney transplant recipients
- gain up-to-date knowledge of acute developments in the clinical management of transplantation and its complications
- evaluate real cases of donor and recipient assessment, cross-matching and infectious complications of transplantation
- critically reflect on ways to improve current practice and the patient pathway
The fees for three days are:
- Consultants: £405
- Trainees: £385
- NHS nursing staff/transplant coordinators: £180*
*We are able to provide a number of free 1-day places to NHS renal nursing staff. Please email Med.Cfnevents@ucl.ac.uk for more information.
Telephone: +44 (0)20 8016 8264