For Consultants, Trainees, Coordinators and Nurses
9th December 2019
10th December 2019
- Should children with ESRD be offered pancreas transplantation?
- Kidney transplantation in children with severe cardiac insufficiency
- Which children should have AV fistulas?
- Transplanting children with learning disabilities
- How to increase living and deceased donation for paediatric recipients?
- Should patients with less than 5 yr life expectancy be offered transplantation?
- Transition to adult service: how it is done around the world
- When is the optimal time for bladder augmentation?
- How to deal with bladder dysfunction and recurrent UTIs post transplant
- When should we be worried about EBV?
- Complex cases
Trainees £70 (£50 before 25th November 2019)
First 15 nurses Free registration
Dr Jelena Stojanovic
Mr Nicos Kessaris
Professor Nizam Mamode